Mittwoch, Mai 06, 2009

Do you hear me?

Just because I don't put myself in the spotlight all the time or talk about my experiences and activities as extraordinary and strange doesn't mean they are not remarkable, impulsively or out of control.

Just because I don't talk about knowing crazy people all the time, about how crazy they are and the crazy stuff they do doesn't mean I don't know mad people.

Just because I don't complain about my youth and overprotective parentes doesn't mean that there has been a stressless or dull time without trouble and cry.

Do you hear me?
Do you see me?
Are you still with me?
Are you paying attention?

Just because I don't share all my intimate sorrows doesn't mean that I don't have the fear of failure or existence, difficulties, worries and days to cry without any reason or even the fear of death.

Just because I don't drink doesn't mean I can't let myself go.

Just because I don't smoke doens't mean I can't stop bother myself.

Do you hear me?
Do you see me?
Are you still with me?
Are you paying attention?

You are sure you know what I think, you know what I mean. But how will you know if you don't stop thinking for me and start listening?

You think I ain't freakin, think I ain't strange. But how will you know if you don't want to meet me in action, where you could see, what I could be.

How will you know?
How will you see?
How will you be with me?
How will you learn?

You judge me over my appearance, my dress or hair. But how will you know that this characterizes me if you don't stop thinking in your stereotypes?

You feel confident while distinguishing my style, my handling to share communication content or some ideas I contribute. But how will you know without coming out of your own clique without stopping to categorize me?

How will you know?
How will you see?
How will you be with me?
How will you learn?

You are crazy, you are wild. You want to be like this. You want to tell about this.

You talk about yourself. You are convinced that you are astonishing and funky.

I hear it!
I see it!
I am still with you!
I am paying attention!

You tried and failed with a lot of stuff. But you never gave up. You are giving things a shot.

You sourround yourself with kooky people, your are trying to do everything in mad kind of way. Maybe you can't focus yourself, maybe your are not as you are so hard attempting to be.

I hear it!
I see it!
I am still with you!
I am paying attention!

If only because you don't want to know, you can't see, you're not with me and you're not paying attention, doesn't mean I am just like you think.

Let me be free, let me be wild. Let me do whatever crosses my mind. Let me try, let me learn by trial and error. Be there with me and see how wicked this time is going to be.

But don't forget to listen, to pay attention. Don't stop looking at me. Try it, it is worth it.

But not unless this time you will never see who I am.

Do you want to see?